View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:01 PM
theStudio Designer

Default November challenge

Hello!

Thank you everyone for participating in the October challenge, I love all the lovely layouts in the gallery!
This month we'll kick back and relax! Isn't that something we all would like to have time for? I know... so let's do it here.
What makes you feel relaxed, what do you do to unwind and clear your mind. Is there a special song or a kind of music that you listen to?
Tell us what it is! Can be books, a walk in the park, yoga, water or thinking of the sea or the ocean, etc.

Create a layout and focus on the layout itself, not a photo. Let us see and feel from your page what makes you feel calm or relaxed. Try to find a song to go with your page, it can be any song you like.
Remember to post your layouts in the Life's Musical Moments gallery, and leave us a link here.

I can't wait to see what you'll create this month!

This is how the SAS point system works now when you participate in this and other SAS-y challenges:
• Each challenge offers each participant 10 points for the first LO, 5 points for each additional LO.
• If a participant completes all challenges in one month, she earns a 100 point BONUS.
• 100 points = $1 to the store.
• Points may be redeemed at any time. PM Toiny or any Admin at SAS.