View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:25 AM
the Studio - Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberkatt View Post
LOL Jean Ann!

Tracy, when I was a kid and my Grandmother was still alive, all of us would go to my Gramma's house - now, picture it: My Grandmother had 10 kids, all of whom are married and have anywhere from 2-6 kids each - THAT was a houseful!! LOL! They used to have a grab bag type of thing each year because nobody could buy presents for ALL of the kids, there were just too many of us! So, all of our names were put into a hat and everyone drew names and that's who you bought presents for that year! Of course, Gramma & Pa bought presents for all of us, but it was usually something really small - I'm not kidding when I tell you that I have about 40+ cousins!! And, now that they are all having kids too, I can't even count all of my 2nd cousins!!! LOL! We're one fertile family over here!
Oh I'm right here with you Kimberly, my hubby is one of 10 kids who also have all married and have between 2-6 kids each, lol (uncanny hey) ..... to be together at any one time is total insanity ... honestly, but it all works and it all works extremely well in fact there are rarely any arguments???? I've lost count at the amount of cousins but I know there are now great-grandkids in the double figures!!!