View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:34 AM
theStudio Warhol

Location: In the Berkshires, with my wonderful Husband and THE PRINCESS, our last child in the nest.

I wish I could have one of those time-turners that Hermoine Granger wears in the third Harry Potter movie. She wants it so she can take extra classes that are scheduled at the same time as her other classes, and she gets permission to have on from Hogwarts because she is an exemplary student. I am also an exemplary student, and I am beginning to think that the only way to stay that way and make it out of college alive is to get my own time-turner.

Assuming that Jean Ann doesn't have a spare one of those around, I'm going to settle for getting a little time off from school, starting on Tuesday. I want to bake pumpkin bread and sugar cookies, I want to make cranberry dressing from scratch, I want to watch "A Christmas Story", "It's a Wonderful Life", and "A Muppet Christmas Carol" with Will and THE PRINCESS, and I want to lie around in my pajamas all day Wednesday and think triumphantly "I HAVE NO HOMEWORK".