Re: 4/15 Newsletter Speed Scrap with Ruby Lane
1. Choose 2 photos and 6 papers
2. Take 3 of your papers. 1 for background, and stack the other 2 staggering and resizing them so 2 papers stick out a bit all around the top paper. Hold on to your other 3 papers.
3. place your 2 photos centered at the top third of your page and frame them both
4. take your 4th paper and make a circle out of it large enough to peek out above and beneath your 2 framed photos, also place either a glitter or bead scatter behind the circle.
5. with your last 2 papers, create thinnish strips out of each one and place on top of circle, under photos and "stitch" them down on each end.
6. make a small cluster with just 3 - 5 items and 1 ribbon centered on top of the 2 photos
7 . title, journal, date or all of the above to finish of your page. Submit your finished layout in the forum with link to the gallery so we can all leave some love. I give you until tomorrow morning and i will send out your participation prize then! I hope you enjoyed the speed scrap tonight!
Last edited by Amber Shaw; 04-15-2010 at 10:05 PM.