View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 08:46 AM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Default Re: Hybrid 101: Sharing the Love | Day 3: Techniques for Layered Templates

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Silly View Post
Hi Angel,
I wanted to let you know that I am here and I've downloaded everything. I'm going to be a little behind everyone,because my pain level has been up for the past few days and today, so I really don't get to scrap very much when the pain level goes up to high. I wanted to reasure you though that I'm going to do this and I am extremely excited about the project! Also,I am very thankful that you allowed this hybrid class and template to be free. I am still learning. I will be putting this mini album together through the png files,since I don't have the more popular design program. Thank you for all of your effort. I am disppointed that the chronic pain is getting in the way of this,but I will finish.
Thanks for all of your effort!
Hi Marci,
Oh I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well! I know it comes and goes, and I hope it goes quickly this time! And don't worry at all! I'm looking forward to seeing your project when you're feeling better. Glad you're enjoying the class. I hope to do a variety of them in the future.