View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 01:43 PM
theStudio Admin Team Member

Default Re: Hybrid 101: Sharing the Love | Day 10: Finish It Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joba2 View Post
Thank you Angel for this inspiring class. I t was a good pace-easy to keep up or catch up! Your instuctions on sharing the love is exactly what attracted me to trying hybrid. I love the 2 school houses I made for those left over school pics of my kids. They FEEL good to handle.The second house was alott easier to make once I had a "handle" on how to do it. Now I am thinking of making other kinds of houses as gifts for my grandkids.lololol
My only wish is that others doing hybrid scrapping would post more in the hybrid forums to make this a more vibrant close friendly community here at DSS. And of course share their work in the gallery so we can all google & awe & get ideas & learn from each other.
PS: Is their a template for the tree available in the store?
You're so very welcome, Joanne & I'm glad you all enjoyed the class. I completely understand what you mean about the projects FEELING good to handle. It's wonderful isn't it?!?

I *think* we'll all find the hybrid gallery and community growing here over the next few months. There will definitely be more classes and products especially over the holiday season and I believe some of the other designers will be participating, too. The great & powerful Toiny is so supportive of hybrid crafting so I bet we find more ways to enjoy it, too!

While there isn't an actual template of my tree available, you find this exactly sign/tree grouping in the Our House Clusters and the separate tree is included in the Our House Scrap Kit and both bundles.