Hi Guys! Last week to get the blueberry mini, so make sure to post your layout in the gallery and reference it back here and I will send you the download link.
I wanted to apologize again for the link issues with last weeks template. It is repaired now, please try to order it again. I will be leaving it up for an extra week as free before going to regular price due to this error.
So this week, let's have a little fun. I have made you another PSD template, but this week, I've added a style to the photo layers. I wanted to go with a bubble effect to the pics. All you need to go is create a clipping mask with the photo layers and the pic will actually take on the shape of the bubble.
DOWNLOAD FROM STORE HERE
How to use clipping mask:
- Make sure your photo layer is over the actual bubble you want to clip it to.
- In Photoshop, right click on the photo layer and choose create clipping mask.
- In PSE, select photo layer and use Control and G to create clipping mask.
- If you want to move your bubbles around make sure to merge the photo and bubble layers together.
- If you notice after merging, the photo disappear, make sure it's not clipped to the next layer. If you notice this in photoshop you can right click and remove clipping mask.
If you have any questions at all about this! Please private message me and I will work to help you. Most of all have some fun and play around.
Here is an example of a layout I did using this template. I had a lot of great pool pics of Maia and I used the Studio Mega Kit, Summer Afternoon to create this layout. I know it's not a weekly layout, but I wanted to give you an example so you could see how it would turn out.
Play with this template as much as you want and see how it goes. If you like it, we may play with more styled layouts in the future.
Have a great week guys!!