Here are the instructions for this month's recipe card challenge/exchange:
1. Click HERE
for this month's starter kit; it will be 50% off all month (and free to those who participated in the prior month's challenge). Please use this kit (or papers/elements you design in the same color palette) so the cards will "coordinate" and to ensure we don't violate other designers' TOU.
2. The general theme for this month's cards is VEGETABLES
. If you need different tags, send me an e-mail and I'll make them for you
. Be creative ~ if the recipe has any vegetable in it, go for it! Think pumpkin pie, potato salad, zucchini brownies, chicken and broccoli casserole, vegetable pizza, corn chowder, etc.
3. Design your recipe card(s) however you'd like. Include your name, forum name, e-mail address ~ whatever you want ~ on the card.
4. Create your original card at 6" wide X 4" tall (1800 and 1200 pixels) and save it as a 300 ppi jpeg, quality of 10. These are the print-quality cards that will be shared with all participants. You will also need to resize your card at 72 ppi to post in the gallery.
WHEN FINISHED with your card(s), do the following 3 things
1. E-mail your print-quality, 300 ppi recipe card
to [email protected]
so it can be included in the download file at the end of the month. Several participants have asked for blank copies of the cards you design, so if you're willing to send me both (with and without the words), that would be great! As a bonus in October, you'll get 5 store points for your blank card(s).
2. Upload a picture of your 72 ppi card
to the Recipe Card Challenge Gallery
3. Post a link here in this forum thread no later than October 31
so we can leave you some love and so you'll be eligible for your store points.
At the end of the month, all participants will receive your points and a link to download all the cards created that month. Bon appétit!!
Reminder about POINTS EARNED for completing this challenge:
• You'll earn 10 points for the first recipe card and 5 points for each additional card.
• If you complete all theStudio challenges this month, you'll earn a 100 point BONUS.
• 100 points = $1 to the store.
• Points may be redeemed at any time. PM Toiny or any Admin at the Studio.