11-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Speed Scrap II
This is a Use-Those-Papers Speed Scrap. Anyone who finishes before 9:00 am EST wins a $2.00 coupon to theStudio. Anyone who fnishes before Midnight EST (Nov 6th) wins a $1.00 coupon to theStudio.
- Choose 1 photo.
- Place your background paper. Just 1. Plain(ish) is best. Cover your whole page.
- Choose a solid shape (square, circle, rectangle, heart, butterfly, etc.)
- Arrange 6-12 copies of the shape on your paper. Add drop shadows.
3 rows by 3 columns = 9 shapes, very aesthetically pleasing
- Clip a different paper to each shape, except for 1 shape. Leave unclipped
- Clip your photo to the remaining shape.
- Add a title or wordart near the bottom, it's okay to "write" over shapes & photo
- Add an element cluster to the top corner (right or left)
Please post LO's in the Speed Scrap II