View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 08:21 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Jan 15-31 Featured Designer - Nibbles Skribbles

Hi all! I am so super excited to be bringing you the *NEW* Featured Designer Challenge! I think you guys are really going to enjoy this challenge as you get to know the Designers & their products here at theStudio! So, let's get to it, shall we?

~ NIBBLES SKRIBBLES ~

Manda, aka Nibbles Skribbles, is our very first FEATURED DESIGNER! Manda designs are oh so fun with their bright colors, doodled elements, and paper-scrap style! Her kits are very easy to work with and offer top quality designs! And, if you haven't had a chance to scrap with her designs yet, you're in luck!! She's offering up an Add On to a brand new kit due to release at the end of this challenge called Everyday Memories! If that's not enough, one lucky person will WIN her new kit just for posting a layout here in the Featured Designer Gallery!

(HINT:if you go to the GalleryHere you will see a layout I created using the Everyday Memories full kit! )

But wait! That's not all! Manda just happens to be celebrating her BIRTHDAY on the 30th, so she's throwing a two week long par-tay!!

( get more details on her blog )

So, I bet you want those rules & that download, eh?

• Download Expired - available in the store here
  • Create a layout using ONLY this kit
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN the Everyday Memories full kit by Nibbles Skribbles

Best of luck to all!!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 02-01-2011 at 02:38 PM.