View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 08:54 AM
theStudio Designer

Default January 2011 Progressive Scrap - Day 2 -

Ooooh - great job, everybody! Those first day layouts are so creative and beautiful!

There has been some confusion about the gallery - we're not having the monthly galleries anymore, all layouts go to the Progressive Gallery. Just like the other challenges have one gallery, not one for every month. That's partially due to the fact that the PS is being one of the Studio's regular monthly challenges now. I'm taking over the hosting of it officially - after so many months of doing them as "backup". Sadly that means I will have to drop the Freestyle Challenge, but since I have only time to do one... I decided to do the one I love most: the Progressive Scrap

I will also do the (voluntary) QP Exchange as a regular add-on to the PS - as long as they're some of you who want to do it.

Enough of that - here's what you all are waiting for, today's goodies, created by Boo aka Booland Designs:

Instructions: Use the frame once, the flourish twice!

Upload your layout to the Progressive Scrap Gallery, then come back here and post the link to your layout so I can pm you on tomorrow with the download link for Day 3!