Here are the instructions for this month's recipe card challenge/exchange:
1. Click HERE
for this month's starter kit; it will be free to those who participated in the prior month's challenge. Please use this kit (or papers/elements you design in the same color palette) so the cards will "coordinate" and to ensure we don't violate other designers' TOU.
2. The general theme for this month's cards is your favorite FAMILY RECIPE
. This can be something you like to make for those you love, a recipe from your great grandma, whatever you want. This is a wide open theme ~ anything goes! Be creative and have fun with your cards! If you need different tags for your card(s), send me an e-mail and I'll make them for you.
3. Design your recipe card(s) however you'd like. Include your name, forum name, e-mail address ~ whatever you want ~ on the card.
4. Create your original card at 6" wide X 4" tall (1800 and 1200 pixels) and save it as a 300 ppi jpeg, quality between 8 to 10. These are the print-quality cards that will be shared with all participants. You will also need to resize your card at 72 ppi to post in the gallery.
WHEN FINISHED with your card(s), do the following 3 things:
1. E-mail your print-quality, 300 ppi recipe card
to [email protected]
so it can be included in the download file at the end of the month. Several participants have asked for blank copies of the cards you design, so if you're willing to send me both (with and without the words), that would be great!
2. Upload a picture of your 72 ppi card
to the Recipe Card Challenge Gallery
. Please upload only your actual recipe card ~ not the blank cards.
3. Post a link here in this forum thread no later than February 28
so you'll be eligible for your store points.
At the end of the month, all participants will receive your points and a link to download all the cards created that month. Bon appétit!!
Reminder about POINTS EARNED for completing this challenge:
• You'll earn 10 points for the first recipe card and 5 points for each additional recipe card.
• If you complete all theStudio challenges this month, you'll earn a 100 point BONUS.
• 100 points = $1 to the store.
• Points may be redeemed at any time. PM Toiny or any Admin at the Studio.