View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 03:22 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Re: Question about challenge points

Yes - we have all the 2010's tallied so far.... however, we are brainstorming a better way to do challenges for the future... Toiny has her surgery today for her arm and won't be back until late Wed, so we will (hopefully) get things finalized by the weekend

If anyone is interested in knowing how many points you have accumulated through Dec. 31, 2010, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly look them up for you! The spreadsheet that is posted now is updated through December 2010 if you'd like to use that as a reference and double check my calculations

Again, we apologize profusely regarding this issue... the challenge points seem to be the bane of theStudio's existence and trying to organize and keep track of them is such a long, tiring and almost impossible process... only because we have so many of you lovely ladies joining in our challenges, which we LOVE!! So, hopefully we can come up with something that will be so much better for all of you guys, and in a more timely manner! We truly do THANK you ALL for being so patient with us, you guys really are the BEST!!

edit to add: Tami, I'm Pm'ing you your final # now