View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 04:03 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Feb 15-28 Featured Designer - DarleneH Designs!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play again! I'm looking forward to seeing all those beautiful pages!

~ DARLENE HAUGHIN DESIGNS ~

Darlene, the talent behind DarleneH Designs, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! If your into that traditional, paper-scrap style (like me!), then Darlene's Designs are the perfect fit!! Darlene has such a flair for color and knowing exactly what type of elements you want to use on your layouts! I swear sometimes she's reading my mind! Her kits are so easy to use, the pieces just seem to fall together so naturally on the page! She has a gorgeous addon she is supplying for the challenge that coordinates with her beautiful new kit, Calabria, which you can get ON SALE right now for 20% off! And, one lucky person has a chance to WIN this stunning kit just for posting a layout!

And, that's not all! To help you get better acquainted with Darlene's designs, she's having a SALE!!

- Rules & Download -

• Download Expired
  • Create a layout using ONLY this kit
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN the Calabria full kit by DarleneH Designs!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 03-01-2011 at 07:58 AM.