View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 12:03 PM
theStudio Designer

Default February 11 Progressive Scrap - Day 7

Congratulations! You made it through another Progressive Scrap!

It's amazing how fast this week always flies by...

Here's the procedure:

You have until tomorrow (Sunday) night, to complete your layout, upload it to the gallery and leave a link here in this thread. I will post the poll on Monday around noon my time (about 6 am EST). The poll will stay open for two days - and I would love to see you all vote!! (no, I cannot see who of you did, but I can see the number of voters and would love to see more of you voting).

I did post a sign-up thread for the QP exchange, with all the info and deadlines for that - since your page is already done it's really easy to participate, LOL. - Oh, and you QP doesn't need to be the exact day 7 layout, if you want to remove or add elements that's okay, but only for the QP exchange, not for your day 7 poll entry!!!!

Before you can proceed to all this you still need to place the day 7 elements, created by Rebecca aka Twin Mom Scraps:

Instructions: Use both elements twice!

Upload your layout to the Progressive Scrap Gallery, then come back here and post the link to your layout so I will find your layout when I get the poll together.