View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 09:36 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Mar 1-15 Featured Designer - Deli Scraps by Min!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play again! I'm looking forward to seeing all those beautiful pages!

~ DELI SCRAPS BY MIN ~

Min, the talent behind Deli Scraps by Min, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! Oh, what can I say about Min, I love Min & I love her designs! Her kits are so full of character, just like her! If you're looking for something absolutely FUN to scrap with, Min's kits are definitely for you! Her kits are oh-so-playful for that touch of whimsy to add to your pages! BUT! Min is also very versatile and she has some truly gorgeous, classic kits, too! Her beautiful Sampler Kit she is supplying for the challenge is just that! The full kit is not quite ready to be released just yet, but she has given us all a little taste test of the gorgeousness to come with her Sampler! And, one lucky person has a chance to WIN this stunning kit just for posting a layout!

Here's a look at the Pansy Sampler Freebie she is offering for the challenge: all pieces in this sampler will be included in the full size kit to come

And, that's not all! To help you get better acquainted with Min's designs, she's having a SALE!!

(just a note: all sales exclude collab kits)

- Rules & Download -

• Download Expired
  • Create a layout using ONLY this kit
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN the Pansy full kit by Deli Scraps by Min!
Good luck everyone!

EDIT:
Woohoo! Pansy is now in the store! And it's BEAUTIFUL! And it's ON SALE for 30% off!!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 03-16-2011 at 09:59 AM.