A Big, Huge Wooooooooohoooooooooo on a job well-done. Those paper packs look fantabulous in the gallery. An extra pat on the back for so many of theStudio Design Team playing along. I'm enjoy the heck out of this so far.
In case no one saw this coming, I'm so sneaky hiding behind my bunny ears, this week is all about the elements! Business stuff first... if you are new
this week. You may still play! You are still eligible for this weeks prizes. You are, unfortunately, not eligible for the Grand Prize.
You must use the same palette as last week. The theme is still "Wedding".
Most Important Note
: To qualify for the Grand Prize of a Wacom Bamboo you must participate in all 4 weeks.
Are you ready?
Week 2: Elements!
Your assignment for Week 2:
- Use last weeks palette (or pick one if this is your first week joining us)
- You do not have to share the palette on your preview. But you may.
- Use the theme: Wedding
- 30 elements. No more, no less. No duplicates (ie recolored).
- Due date: Thursday April 14 at midnight (EST)
- Preview only the elements.
- You must post your preview in the Week 2: Spring Fling Design Contest
Preview size is standard 600X600 @72dpi
- You must provide download links (4shared, boxnet, rapidshare, etc.).
- You may blog, blog, blog!
- Voting is done exclusively by the Admin & Design Team at theStudio
That's it! This is for fun, we are not QC'ing you. Still, do remember to include a TOU with your zip files. Do remember to credit the CU artists who helped you design your products.
Remember the palette (your choice) and theme: Wedding (my choice) are for the duration of this contest.