View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 11:27 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default April 16-30 Featured Designer - Aimee Harrison!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play again! I'm looking forward to seeing all those beautiful pages!

~ AIMEE HARRISON DESIGN STUDIO ~

Aimee, the talent behind Aimee Harrison Design Studio, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! When I first discovered Aimee's designs, we were both working for another store and she was designing under Girlboheme Studio. As soon as I saw her fantastic talent for color coordination, I quickly fell in love! Aimee just has this natural flair for color that completely suits me! She's also one heck of a Designer, her designs ranging from the elegant, vintage, romantic to more colorful, fun & playful! And that's exactly what you're getting with her brand new kit, Coming of Age! This kit just screams I'M A GIRLY-GIRL, IN THIS GREAT BIG WORLD! And, one lucky Scrapper who posts a layout is gong to WIN this full kit!

Introducing: COMING OF AGE
ON SALE: 25% off thru May 1!!

Also, check out all the coordinating Coming of Age products or scoop them all up in a great value Bundle! All 25% off thru May 1!!

- Rules & Download -

• Download Expired
  • Create a layout using ONLY this kit
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN the Coming of Age Full Kit by Aimee Harrison Design Studios!
Good luck everyone!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 05-03-2011 at 10:06 AM.