Hi gals, sorry about last week, I totally forgot about chat, my visitors were gone but Mum was still here at chat time anyway and then once she was gone I got sick, like literally as soon as I dropped her at the airport I started to sneeze and cough, and I am still just getting rid of the stuff on my chest. Mum has had it too and now it's hubby's turn, oh well hopefully we'll all be well next week.
Thank you all for pitching in and carrying on without me
And Diane for posting the steps and Diane (camperchow) for supplying a freebie too. Wow you don't even need me to have your chat :eek:
So this is what I have for you all this week, my Magnolia bush flower popped open today so you score a few extractions of the gorgeous flower that just smells devine. I can't wait for these bushes to grow bigger, they get to 2 metres wide and up to 4 metres high, so they should look gorgeous with heaps of these flowers on them, but for now I just have one lonely flower, and it's raining today too so it probably won't look fabulous tomorrow.
hope to see you all at chat
- pick 2 photos..use a mask on 1 and frame the other
- make 2 strips of paper and staple them together at an angle.
- add a "stamped" type element
- Add 2 papers, one patterned and the other plain. Plain on top and squared over the pattern one with about 1/4 to 1/2 inch showing on each side.
- Make a cluster, can be small or large, must have one curly ribbon in it.
- add a piece of word art with 2 fonts.
- add a title using two alphas and finish up and post
thanks for playing this week ladies, I had a great time at chat