View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 06:17 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default May 16-31 Featured Designer - SKrapper Digitals!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play again! I'm looking forward to seeing all those beautiful pages!

~ SKrapper Digitals ~

Sherah, the talent behind SKrapper Digitals, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! Sherah is one of the "old-timers" (tehehe) here at theStudio, one of the original SAS-y Ladies back when theStudio was Stone Accents Studio and I've had the pleasure of working with her since the beginning of the site back in 2007! Sherah is an absolute sweetheart, one of THE nicest, warmest people you could ever meet! I Sherah! She's also one heck of a designer! Which is why her Digi Design Academy is the BEST choice for anyone wanting to learn Design! She has all the insider secrets every designer should know bundled up with some incredible, creative lessons to teach you how to be the best designer you can be! Her experience shines throughout her kits, always perfectly packaged, perfectly cohesive and perfectly HUGE!! Yes, if you haven't experienced a SKrapper Digitals Mega Kit, I can tell you now that MEGA just doesn't cut it! It's like getting 5 scrap kits in one, all perfectly coordinated to scrap for days and days... and days! The featured kit for this challenge, Babies First Year Bundle, is *almost* just as huge!! And, one lucky scrapper is going to WIN this entire Bundle just for posting a layout!

Introducing: BABIES FIRST YEAR BUNDLE
ON SALE: 31% off thru May 31!!

This is actually a collaboration between our two "Mommies-to-be", SKrapper Digitals & Nibbles Skribbles and it ties in perfectly with the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Not only are we celebrating that beautiful little girl, we're celebrating Sherah's 31st Birthday... with more SALES!!

- Rules & Download -

Good luck everyone!