Here are the instructions for this month's recipe card challenge/exchange:
1. Click HERE
for this month's starter kit; it will be free to those who participated in the prior month's challenge. Please use this kit (or papers/elements you design in the same color palette) so the cards will "coordinate" and to ensure we don't violate other designers' TOU.
2. The general theme for this month's cards is your favorite BEEF or GRILL
recipes. I included a variety of elements, both grill-related and not ~ this is a wide open theme. Your cards can be for things you cook on the grill, including homemade marinades, or any recipe that includes beef: stuffed peppers, meatloaf, casseroles, roasts, steaks, etc. Be creative and have fun with your cards! If you need different metal tags and don't have them from previous kits, send me an e-mail and I'll make them for you.
3. Design your recipe card(s) however you'd like. Include your name, forum name ~ whatever you want ~ on the card.
4. Create your original card at 6" wide X 4" tall (1800 and 1200 pixels)
and save it as a 300 ppi jpeg, quality between 8 to 10
. These are the print-quality cards that will be shared with all participants. You will also need to resize your card at 72 ppi to post in the gallery.
WHEN FINISHED with your card(s), do the following 3 things:
1. E-mail your print-quality, 300 ppi recipe card
to [email protected]
so it can be included in the download file at the end of the month. Several participants have asked for blank copies of the cards you design, so if you're willing to send me both (with and without the words), that would be great!
2. Upload a picture of your 72 ppi card
to the Recipe Card Challenge Gallery
. Please upload only your actual recipe card ~ not the blank cards.
3. Post a link here in this forum thread no later than June 30
At the end of the month, all participants will receive a link to download all the cards created that month. Bon appétit!!