Welcome to Week 3 of our Capture the Moment contest. This week all LO's must be created using Julie C. Designs refreshing: Blue Wave Kit
. Please check your PM boxes for your free copy of this kit.
Blue Wave Kit
We are continuing our path down the four season. This week our focus is summer!
Your assignment is to capture "Fun with Water". Water features in so much of our lives, cleaning, bathing, life itself, but it is also, well, a toy. Nothing can be as fun as water. In this LO show water being fun! For us it's a mainstay of summer (this weekend water balloons featured very heavily in that fun), whether at the beach, a lake, riverside or just in the backyard.
- This LO must contain 3 photos, all the same size, telling the story.
- You must use 1 background paper.
- You must use at least 3 more as geometric shapes/cutouts.
- You may use a template, please credit it if you do.
- Element use I leave completely up to you. There is no right or wrong.
- There must be journaling. I love journaling. How does this represent "Fun with Water" to you?
- You must post the LO in the Week 3 Gallery Week 3: Fun with Water by midnight (EST) on Thursday.