Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > Archived Events > 3-Year Anniversary Celebration > Digi-Detective > Digi Detective, Week 2

Old 04-09-2012, 07:51 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Digi Detective, Week 2, Day 1

Hi all,

I just realized that round 2 of Digi Detective wasn't posted yesterday - I do hope there's nothing wrong with Kim and it's only a case of no internet access...

Sorry for the delay.

For those of you new to the game, here are the rules:

Every week in April, a different kit from theStudio PU store will be our mystery kit. Your task is to guess which one!

To make things a little easier you will get some clues:

• For 5 days (starting today, I will post day 2 later today) you will get a download link for a paper or element. They are all created by the same Studio designer and belong to the same kit that's available in theStudio's PU store, it will be visible in the preview.
  • Make sure to stop by every day - the download links will only be valid for 24 hrs.. You can still play along if you miss one or more downloads, just look at the previews of the clue(s) you missed.
  • If you think you know the answer, pm me, Min, with your guess - DO NOT POST IT IN THE FORUM!!!!!!!

One guess per person per week, only, deadline for your guess is Friday, April 13th, 11:59 pm EST!

The solution will be announced on Saturday, April, 14th. (On Sunday, a new round with a different kit will start.)

Oh, and I almost forgot - there are prizes, too, LOL:
  • If you guess the right designer - you'll get a 1 $ off coupon to that designer's store
  • If you guess the right kit - you'll get that kit free!!
So here's your first clue for our second week (this is a different kit from last week!) - click image to download:

Good luck hunting!!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 04-16-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:07 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Re: Digi Detective, Week 2, Day 1

So sorry guys! I had it marked down that the challenge didn't start until today! So I just went off and enjoyed my Easter weekend with family and didn't think about anything else! Thank you Min for coming to my rescue! I really do apologize for that!
Old 04-09-2012, 10:23 PM
theStudio Warhol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberkatt View Post
So sorry guys! I had it marked down that the challenge didn't start until today! So I just went off and enjoyed my Easter weekend with family and didn't think about anything else! Thank you Min for coming to my rescue! I really do apologize for that!
^^Happens to the best of us now and then!

This one is a toughy - must wait for clue 2! I missed out playing last week, and didn't get that super cute kit!! Don't want to miss this one
Old 04-09-2012, 11:23 PM
theStudio Picasso

Hopefully it won't take me as long as last week to figure it out. Will have to wait for another clue. Thanks for the game.

I Proudly CT for Ponytails Designs, Double Trouble Scraps, KapiScrap & Art, Leaving A Legacy Designs, Queen Bee Scraps, Arizona Girl, Scrappiness Designs and Winsor Digi Designs.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:06 AM
theStudio CT

well i had to wait for the final clue last week so no doubt will this week too i am not very clever at this