Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 01-18-2013, 07:12 AM
theStudio Scrapper

Default New Member

Hello everyone. I took a leap of faith and uploaded my very first layout that I built from scratch. For my personal photos, I have always used freebie cluster frames offered in scrapbooking land. I got brave during the holiday season and purchased Boo's store so that I could start making my own clusters. Then I read about the 5000 FB fan challenge and decided to build my own cluster frame. I had so much fun, that I can't wait to make more. Thanks for reading my message.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:28 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: New Member

So glad you've taken the plunge! You'll never regret it. I sounds like you have some beautiful kits from Boo that will keep you scrapping for a while. Looking forward to getting to know you and your LOs. A great way to create some pages is to take part in the challenges - you'll learn a lot and have fun at the same time! Welcome to the Studio!
Old 01-19-2013, 02:04 AM
theStudio Picasso

Oh NOOO...you´re infected - - - the scrapping Virus is on tour again *lol*
Enjoy it - to scrap and to be here at the Studio, hope you like it!
Old 01-19-2013, 05:53 AM
theStudio Owner

You made a beautiful LO! Great clustering on your page. I'm glad you got bitten by the scrapping bug, you have a wonderful knack for it.

Welcome!

my email