Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 01-29-2008, 12:58 PM
SAS-y Gem

Default What is everyone up to today?

I am just getting over some bug so of course the house all fell apart during the mere 2 days I was sick.:p

Also I got a label maker so I making labels for where things go! LOL It's kind of fun!

Old 01-29-2008, 01:15 PM
theStudio Picasso

That's too funny about the label maker. I found one when I was cleaning out the dining room. For some reason, I'd shoved it into the back of the china cabinet. I'm sure it made perfect sense at the time.

I should be doing so much (finishing the newsletter, cleaning/packing, running to the grocery store), and instead I'm sitting here still in my pjs. I've got to get moving. The kids will be home in a mere 3 hours.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:01 PM
SAS-y Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori11941 View Post
That's too funny about the label maker. I found one when I was cleaning out the dining room. For some reason, I'd shoved it into the back of the china cabinet. I'm sure it made perfect sense at the time.

I should be doing so much (finishing the newsletter, cleaning/packing, running to the grocery store), and instead I'm sitting here still in my pjs. I've got to get moving. The kids will be home in a mere 3 hours.
LOL I made a label for the where the toilet paper goes. I have a vision of perfectly organized house with labels CLEARLY stating where things go. Of course I need the rest of them to read the labels I guess!ad:

Old 01-30-2008, 03:55 PM
theStudio Picasso

Today I am babysitting my little 17 month old granddaughter so her mommy can help with her sisters KIndergartn class.Yesterday I babysat my son's little girl so her mommy could go to her knitting group.I'm kinda waiting to see if I may have to travel out of town for my best friends mother's funeral( who has taken a turn for the worse.Haven't heard yet so she must still be on this earth.)

Old 01-30-2008, 04:17 PM
SAS-y Gem

I have been having some Personal issues and been stressed and shaking so i havent been up to much but trying to relax. I havent been around much either due to it.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:33 PM
theStudio Picasso

I'm having a day off from babysitting/transporting the grandkids while my daughter trains for a new job. I'm relaxing and getting a few CT pages done.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:19 PM
SAS-y Gem

How fun for you!! I need a babysitty you available?

My thoughts are with your friends mother, and hopefully you won't have to make a trip after all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joba2 View Post
Today I am babysitting my little 17 month old granddaughter so her mommy can help with her sisters KIndergartn class.Yesterday I babysat my son's little girl so her mommy could go to her knitting group.I'm kinda waiting to see if I may have to travel out of town for my best friends mother's funeral( who has taken a turn for the worse.Haven't heard yet so she must still be on this earth.)