Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 03-29-2014, 10:21 AM
theStudio Artist

Default Where is the wish list link?

I've created a wish list in the store, but I can't find any way to get back to it except by adding another item. Surely there's a link somewhere I'm just missing! Help!

Also, if I buy something off of that list, will it remove it automatically, or do I have to manually remove the item?
Old 03-29-2014, 10:37 AM
theStudio Warhol

Default Re: Where is the wish list link?

Bekki,
I just recently learned a quicker way to find my Wish list - not that hard - I don't know how I missed it before. When you are in the Store, if you hover over the SHOP in the top right bar (between HOME and BLOG) and then hover over Personal Use Shop, you will getsort of a drop down list with Wish List at the bottom. This takes you to your Wish List. This does not work currently in the Commercial Shop - they are trying to fix it.
I do not think Wish List automatically updates with a purchase - I have gone in and manually deleted, but I never actually checked that out.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:37 PM
theStudio Monet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewIowa View Post
Bekki,
I just recently learned a quicker way to find my Wish list - not that hard - I don't know how I missed it before. When you are in the Store, if you hover over the SHOP in the top right bar (between HOME and BLOG) and then hover over Personal Use Shop, you will getsort of a drop down list with Wish List at the bottom. This takes you to your Wish List.
Wow, I never noticed that...thank you so much. My solution was to bookmark my Wish List page, but your way is even easier.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:30 PM
theStudio Picasso

Thanks for this info - only now it is way too way to easy get to my wish list!!!!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewIowa View Post
Bekki,
I just recently learned a quicker way to find my Wish list - not that hard - I don't know how I missed it before. When you are in the Store, if you hover over the SHOP in the top right bar (between HOME and BLOG) and then hover over Personal Use Shop, you will getsort of a drop down list with Wish List at the bottom. This takes you to your Wish List. This does not work currently in the Commercial Shop - they are trying to fix it.
I do not think Wish List automatically updates with a purchase - I have gone in and manually deleted, but I never actually checked that out.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:05 AM
theStudio Warhol

To find mine... I added an item to my wish list in the store and then when my list showed up I added it to my favorites bar while the list is opened.

Wonder why I don't have that option listed in my personal use shop drop down on my bar hmmm! I only have 3 options, personal use, commercial use and current promotions. Ahhh ha!! I found it you have to be inside an active shopping cart to see the added drop down list! Very clever I must say!! And I just bought more stuff and I think for now I am done! I hope lol!!!

You're welcome
Old 03-29-2014, 11:11 AM
theStudio Artist

Steph, that's perfect! I don't ever remember seeing that before

Good idea MaryBeav, I didn't think of that. I actually found a link to share my wishlist with someone else, so I shared it with myself and had the link emailed to me.

Thanks, ladies!
Old 03-29-2014, 11:32 AM
theStudio Warhol

Bekki asked:
Also, if I buy something off of that list, will it remove it automatically, or do I have to manually remove the item?

Mary: You have to hit the delete button from the list, it doesn't do it automatically. (for me anyway)

Didn't do the snip-it thingy lol!
Old 03-31-2014, 06:45 AM
the Studio CT

Yay was about to post this question myself!!! Thanks for letting us know