Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived General > Learning Center and Software Solutions > Tutorials and Links to Good Tutorials

Tutorials and Links to Good Tutorials If have a tutorial or a link to one you would like to share or want to know how to do something, this is the place to post

Old 07-01-2008, 01:16 AM
SAS-y Pebble

Default Scrapbooking with SuperBladePro?

Is anyone interested in learning how to use SuperBladePro in digital scrapbooking? I just posted a new tutorial on my site for making a jeweled cross scrapbooking element using my free (for personal use) superbladepro presets. The low-resolution sample below illustrates what you can make with my tut. Click the image to go to the tutorial!

Hugs,
Karen Stimson
Old 08-11-2008, 06:46 AM
SAS-y Scrapper

I'm interested and I've already used SBP among other plugins in order to make some of my scrap creations so far but I'm always looking for something new to learn. Thanks for offering your experience
Old 09-01-2008, 10:23 AM
theStudio Picasso

Default Quickpage tutorial needed

I need a tutorial on how to make quickpages using photoshop elements6.( I actually have one but it doesn't work.The magic wand is the part that won't work so I have been using the rectangle marquee & what a pain this is)

Old 09-01-2008, 11:09 AM
theStudio Picasso

OOps . So sorry I don't mean to highjack your post. Please forgive me. I thought I was making a new post.Will repost in the correct place. Please accept my apology.