Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > SAS-y Birthday Bash > Post the Most Contest

Old 08-31-2008, 12:17 AM
theStudio Picasso

Default Win $200 in SAS Merchandise!

How'd you like to earn at least $200 in free SAS-y merchandise? Here's a contest that doesn't take any skill to win. All you need to do is post. Make up a game, participate in the challenges, leave constructive comments to our Design Challenge participants. You can post here in the forum, or you can post comments in the gallery. Both count towards your post count.

The winner is the person who posts the most from September 1 through September 30th (the day will end at midnight Central time). The grand prize will consist of $10 from each SAS designer and your choice of 4 SAS mega kits. Depending on who joins the team between now and then, you're guaranteed at least $200 in prizes.

No one will go away empty handed in this contest either. Everyone who signs up to participate will receive a prize.

You must sign up in either this thread or the one on the General Board (you don't have to sign up on both threads) in order to receive the prize that everyone gets.

All current post counts as of August 31 will be captured for all members, so you can start after September 1st. You'll have some catching up to do, but if you're chatty enough, you do it!
Old 09-01-2008, 05:02 AM
theStudio Monet

This is my second post this month! I signed up before... but figured better to make sure I'm up here... I wanna win this!!!
Old 09-01-2008, 06:23 AM
SAS-y Pebble

Thumbs up post the most contest

Would love to enter for this one to try to win. Prize is fantastic. Have posted several comments this morning but don't know if they will count.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:31 AM
theStudio Warhol

I'm in!How can I miss this opportunity to win a lot of lovely stuff?I'm off to the gallery to post some replies!

Old 09-01-2008, 08:57 AM
theStudio Picasso

Yep, they will. I got everyone's post count before the site went down for it's little makeover.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:38 AM
theStudio Artist

WOOT!!! I'm so excited about all the birthday stuff - you ladies rock!
Old 09-01-2008, 10:10 AM
theStudio QC CT

Count me in!
Old 09-04-2008, 04:07 PM
theStudio CT

Count me in as well

Old 09-30-2008, 11:20 PM
SAS-y Opal

I had an awesome time trying to post the most! while although I am no where near "posting the most" I have had an awesome time surfing the galleries and leaving comments. I really feel like home here now. This has been my "saving grace" after losing my job of 8 years due to a lay off! I have had somewhere to go after I have sent out all my resumes each day. All of you are so fantastic!!!!