Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived General > Learning Center and Software Solutions > Software Books > Photo Retouching

Photo Retouching Here is a list of a few good books on photo manipulation and repair. They also have good general information on using many of the features of PS.. If you know of a good book to add to the list please start a thread to share it. Julie

Old 07-20-2007, 08:27 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Default PSP Book

The book that got me into digital scrapbooking (where I learned there was such a thing, and how to do it, and even how to make a few things) was called Scrapbooking the Digital Way by Michelle Shefveland. I bought it from Corel, didn't really know what I was getting at the time, but am sure glad I got it, because after I finally found time to open it (it took a few months! LOL) I got addicted, and started googling digital scrapbooking. I was amazed to find so much about it...that was two years ago, and I haven't gotten any less addicted to digital scrapbooking! Its a great book if you are needing help with PSP. It uses 9 but I have also used it in X and XI with very few changes.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:26 AM
SAS-y Scrapper

Hi. That's the book I have (I am a total digital beginner) and when I read your post, I was hoping that's what I will say in the future, LOL. Glad to know it is a good book. It looks good. I've had it for 2 years. It goes with my PSP 8.10 and those Scrapbooking Creations files. Hope you don't mind if I make you a buddy, so that if I have a question sometime...?