Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Genealogy and Heritage Center > Genealogy and Heritage links and research sites

Old 07-22-2007, 08:18 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Default Genealogy blogs

I'm a very active blogger in the genealogy blogging circles. My blog, Creative Gene (not to be confused with my other blog Creative Genealogy), has been recently featured in Family Tree Magazine (July 2007) and will also be featured in an upcoming edition of Internet Genealogy magazine. I have a blogroll of active genealogy bloggers that write on a wide variety of topics and areas of interest. And I am the host of the Carnival of Genealogy which is published twice a month. I invite you stop by for a visit!
Old 07-22-2007, 08:21 PM
SAS-y Diamond

Thanks for that information, Jasia. I did come across your name several times when I was searching for Vintage, etc, resources for Scrapbooking.

Janalyn's Place Blog
Old 08-13-2007, 02:28 PM
SAS-y Gem

I am a, not too serious anymore, genealogist for my family. Right now I am more into making pages that showcase the relatives, but have done MANY layouts using materials for the following ladies

If you are looking for some really great Vintage/Heritage kits, then look at Tina Williams and crews offerings over at

http://tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap/

There are many different kits, but the Grandma and GrandPa series by Tina is full of goodies (photo albums, tools, etc). She also has several really great kits that are Heritage but not in those series.

Idgie has many brushes and antiques you can use to spruce up your Heritage layouts. Idgie's Antique Shoppe series is just full of nice things if you like to make the room style layouts, plus you might see that piece you remember from Grandma's house.

I am a CT for Tina, so have used almost all of her kits so speak from personal knowledge how workable the kits are and all of them blend so can be mixed and matched.

Ok enough advertising,

Lois AKA Ladye