Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > About theStudio

About theStudio Learn about our scrappy home on the web, ask a question or grab a blinkie!

Old 07-04-2011, 06:23 PM
theStudio Warhol

Default Gallery Archives

I have a slight problem. I did a LO during the 2009 designer contest and uploaded it to the gallery. Actually, I did a couple of LOs for 2 different contest kits, and neither of them is now in my gallery. That isn't the real problem (and really not a big deal). The particular LO I did I still have. It's the kit I used for it that I want. I think I know who did the kit, but can't remember the name of the kit, and I can't find it anywhere among my backup files. I thought if I looked the LO up on the gallery, I could find the name of the kit and be sure of the designer. Alas, it isn't there. I searched the gallery archives, but could only find one designer contest. Are the others available somewhere? Is the reason my LOs are missing is because they are in those galleries? I am working on a scrapbook for my son and wanted the kit to make another LO. But if I can't find it, I can't find it.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:39 PM
theStudio Warhol

Default Re: Gallery Archives

Never mind. While I am curious to know where those LOs are, I just went ahead and bought a couple of kits I found in the store that will work fine.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:02 PM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy Re: Gallery Archives

LOL Linda! Always glad to have a purchase . The reason the LO's are missing is due to our migration to a dedicated server at the end of 2009. Not everything with the migration went smoothly and some gallery LO's did not make the transition. I'm truly sorry some of yours were lost.

Big smooches,

Toiny

my email
Old 07-05-2011, 02:13 PM
theStudio Warhol

Default Re: Gallery Archives

I vaguely remember there being some trouble with the move. But the two kits I bought are working fine. I'll upload to my gallery soon.