Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 09-01-2011, 12:32 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Hi from Northern NY

Hi all, I've been in and out of the Studio since 2009, from my post listing looks like it is more out than in but, oh well. I guess I've lurked more than anything.

I live in Northern NY, with my husband of 15 years, three daughters 11 months, one almost 4 year old, and one 5 1/2 years old. We have also been blessed with one angel that is in heaven looking down over us. I know she must laugh at the antics that her sisters do on a daily basis.

I'm trying to get back into a routine of digi-scrapping, my therapy as I call it on my blog, www.faithisscrapbooking.com, after a summer of enjoying having my husband at home and getting ready to homeschool my oldest this year. Lil sister is tagging along as she likes to learn as well.

So although this is a very busy time right now and sometimes I'm feeling overwhelmed, I'm excited to try out the Layout CT contest as there are SO many awesome designers here that I would love to work with. I've really been trying to decide where to focus my digi-scrapping energy and I think this could be really fun.

So we'll see how it goes! I look forward to getting to know more of you and hope that this can become one of my "homes" on the web.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:52 PM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy Re: Hi from Northern NY

Welcome again! I hope it's more in now than out . I took a quick peek at your blog and I love the photo on the header. That is gorgeous. I'm sure you will have some beautiful creations to add here.

my email
Old 09-02-2011, 08:51 AM
theStudio Artist

Default Re: Hi from Northern NY

Welcome back to The Studio! I'm new here, but think it's okay to put it that way. lol The photo, for your header is gorgeous! Enjoy your journey back into the world of scrapping and have a great day! :-)
Old 09-02-2011, 04:20 PM
theStudio Designer

Welcome a board!

Personal Use Store · Commercial Use Store · Blog · Newsletter · Facebook · Pinterest · Twitter · Google+

2007 - 2014 eqrAveziur graphic & design. All rights reserved.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:40 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Welcome, welcome! I'm from NY, too! Well, technically I live in Massachusetts now, but I was born and raised in Troy, NY! So glad you decided to come and join the contest, it is so much fun! Best of luck to you!!

p.s. yes, that photo is gorgeous! The color splash is just perfect!
Old 09-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Chit Cat

Welcome and nice to meet you.