Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 01-26-2008, 10:34 PM
SAS-y Scrapper

Exclamation Scrap for hire/Commercial Use Permission...

I have been trying to contact various desingers in order to ask for "scrap for hire" or commerical use permission for a new venture I am trying...I have been dabbling in free bloggy designs and wish to go commercial with them.

You can see some of my free designs here--

http://foshefamily.blogspot.com/sear...Blog%20Headers

I made contact with JenLin here at Stone Accents and she has agreed to let me use her kits for my bloggy designs.

I was hoping to get permission from the other designers here at Stone Accents--

I have contacted a couple of you by your blogs or e mail if I could find them. Others I wasn't sure how to reach directly. JenLin suggested i use the forum here, so I'm hoping this works.

Are any of you willing to let me use your designs for my bloggy designs, with proper credit given of course!

Please let me know!! I'm having trouble getting designers to respond to me.

I appreciate your time very much!! I love all of your works!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 07:34 PM
SAS-y Diamond

I'm glad you posted this here too hon although I answered your other thread. All of my kits can be used for Scrap For Hire and I've changed my TOU accordingly. My older kits don't have the new TOU, but it still applies....to my freebies as well.

For use on blog headers and web design, I would like to be credited, but if you've been hired to make an album for someone, no credit is needed. Good luck in your venture!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 12:32 AM
SAS-y Pearl

I also allow scrap-4-hire usage which includes blog and blinkie design with credit. You can see my TOU here. It does give permission for personal/professional blog design, but I didn't even consider people making those things for others. But you have my permission to use it for that as well as long as the individual files are not transferred, just the final design.

Last edited by Lisa; 01-28-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:57 AM
SAS-y Scrapper

Default Thank you!

Thank you both!! I really appreciate you getting back to me!!!