Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 09-01-2011, 12:13 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Hi there!

Thought I would pop in and say hello to everyone. I am LadyRedstone (aka Cynthia) and I am living in Saskatchewan Canada.
I have been scrapping for about 7 years, started with paper scrapping then added digi. I love the hands on of paper and embellies but also love digital for the ease and instant gratification lol
I have been away from scrapping in all forms for a few years but have decided to get back into it and I'm glad to be back
Blessings to all!
Old 09-01-2011, 12:44 PM
theStudio Owner

Default Re: Hi there!

Hi Cynthia! Happy to see you here. I'm all about instant gratification myself *snort*. Plus, I'm not so big on cleaning up the mess my paper scrapping makes.

my email
Old 09-01-2011, 02:27 PM
theStudio Scribbler

LOL I totally agree with the cleaning up part which is why I tend to go the digital route. But I am a hands on, touchy, feely type person and so need that make a mess type to satisfy my needs to see, touch and feel.
I make scrapbooks for the kids and the little touches that are added to the pages are always a hit. Although, I have at times incorporated both types by making my digital layout, printing it and then adding the extra embellishes.
It has been quite some time since I've done either type so better get my butt in gear to make my layout with your fabulous kit

Blessings!
Old 09-02-2011, 08:55 AM
theStudio Artist

Welcome to The Studio Cynthia! I'm so happy for you, that you're getting back into scrapping - it's so much fun! I live in Canada too, but am a couple of provinces from you - in Ontario. I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts. Have a great day! :-)
Old 09-02-2011, 04:17 PM
theStudio Designer

Hello Cynthia and welcome here!

Personal Use Store · Commercial Use Store · Blog · Newsletter · Facebook · Pinterest · Twitter · Google+

2007 - 2014 eqrAveziur graphic & design. All rights reserved.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:45 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Welcome to theStudio Cynthia! I love making crafts and, you're right, that touchy-feely part is just something that has to be done! lol I haven't touched my craft stuff in years though, since the kids were born, I'd love to be able to drag out my stuff and embellish my layouts for some 3D action! I suppose I may have time for that now that both kids are in school! lol

Who doesn't love instant gratification!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Chit Cat

Welcome to the site. Nice to meet you