Hybrid Artist | Week 2 Challenge | Printable Project
Glue. Scissors. Mouse.
Welcome to theStudio's Hybrid Artist CT Competition!
You can find general rules & info here.
| Week 2 Challenge |
This week we're creating a printable project. Printables are one of the most convenient and
fun ways to create personalized craft projects... great for yourself and perfect for gifts!
| Week 2 Instructions |
Create our printable project as follows:
1. Create our Honeysuckle Printable Tote Bag project according to the instructions provided in the kit.
We will be providing a coupon code (via PM) for you to purchase this project.
2. Add at least one (1) physical embellishment and at least one (1) physical or hybrid tag / label to your project.
3. SECRET INGREDIENT: The last instruction will be communicated via PM on Wed Sept 14
(or within 12 hours of your signup if you sign up on Sept 14 ).
4. Upload your completed project to the Hybrid Artist CT Competition Gallery no later than 16 Sept 11:59 PM.
5. You must list proper credit for ALL supplies used to complete your project.
| Objectives |
We're looking for these important hybrid skills:
1. Ability to follow instructions.
2. Ability to personalize a pre-designed project.
3. Ability to photograph your hybrid project to show off its beauty.
Remember if you intend to participate you MUST sign up by 14 Sept 11:59 PM!
Feel free to chat & share your projects in this thread!
Angel Hartline Designs | Shop | CU Shop | Facebook | Blog | Pinterest