Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Progressive Scraps > Archived Progressive Scraps > September: Apple Dandy

September: Apple Dandy Led by Min aka Deli Scraps . This Progressive Scrap uses our September Mega Kit: Apple Dandy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2011, 07:16 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Sep 11 PS - Day 7

Sooooo - these are the last goodies you'll get from me in this PS. I hope all of you found something to your liking. I tried to squeeze in most elements wished for (no chance on the papers, though, sorry, LOL, I could just pick the most popular ones or you'd have ended up with 15+ papers in this layout )

Today you could find out how well you know theStudio designers... look at the preview and try to guess who made what, then download and check . The designers contributing today are: Boo aka BooLand Designs, Janet aka JanetB Designs, Julie aka JulieC Designs and Maureen aka Let Me Scrapbook:

Instructions: Use one apple, one butterfly and either the apples or the squares. Go to the Progressive Scrap Gallery and leave at least one comment! (I know, many of you do already - thank you so much for the time you take to do that! )

Upload your layout to the Progressive Scrap Gallery, then come back here and post the link to your layout so I can include your layout in the poll!

You have until tomorrow (Sunday) night, to complete your layout, upload it to the gallery and leave a link here in this thread. I will post the poll on Monday afternoon my time (about 10 am EST). The poll will stay open for two days - and I would love to see you all vote!!

I did post a sign-up thread for the QP exchange, with all the info and deadlines for that - since your page is already done it's really easy to participate, LOL.

In case you're afraid of missing the daily freebies (and me, LOL): Tomorrow I'll start another round of DigiDetective...

The October PS will start on Oct, 9th, I entered it in theStudio calendar so you can set your reminders if you want to.

Have a great weekend!!