Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 09-16-2011, 11:50 PM
theStudio Scrapper

Wink Just introducing myself

Hi! My name is Heather and I live in Ontario, Canada. I am 46, married almost 28 years (as of Nov '11), have a son who will be 24 in another month who is the light of my life. I'm an empty nester who doesn't like the quiet. I have been critically ill for the past 14 years with various illnesses. I currently have 3 major lung diseases and am full of blood clots in my upper body. However, I am very grateful to be alive and am thankful for each day that I open my eyes. I am truly blessed.

I love my laptop which my wonderful, supportive hubby bought me 2 years ago. It is my contact with the outside world. Being housebound was a hard adjustment for me because I was used to always on the go. All of a sudden life changed. I wouldn't change much about the past few years because it has opened new horizons to me and I've made so many new friends from all over the world. How can that be a bad thing? When I got my laptop I started out spending time on FB but that wasn't enough so I have gotten involved in a couple of Christian health support groups where I am on staff. But I needed some fun in my life so that is how scrapping entered my life. I love to take photos so it seemed to be a natural thing for me to get into. I love digiscrapping.

I was given PSP for my birthday last year but it has taken a while to get into using it. I love it though and I'm addicted to scrapping and collecting scrap kits, tubes, fonts, alphas, and more. I am now looking for places to share and learn more about it so here I am! I hope to get to know lots of you and learn about you too. Thanks for allowing me to join your community. Let's have some fun together Sorry for being so long winded.

Last edited by hare2go; 09-16-2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Adding some pizzaz to my post :)
Old 09-17-2011, 07:54 AM
theStudio QC CT

Default Re: Just introducing myself

Hi Heather- welcome to the world of digi. I have pspx3, although I usually use the Adobe programs. You arecso correct in life isvwhat you make it. Jump in and have fun with us.

pse-3,4,5,6, 8 , 9, 10....CS5...and PSP x3