Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > theStudio Designer News

theStudio Designer News The latest & greatest from theStudio's amazing designers. You will also find unannounced specials here.

Old 09-22-2011, 10:40 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default *eqrAveziur* Fall Comes Slowly 20% off + extra 15% coupon!

And before you know it is already cold here. I do not like the fall. The colors are not as bright, there is less light and the leaves of the trees no longer glow green, but stained, yes, many other colors, but muted colors. We no longer see the birds flying around you, itís over the sound of crickets. The night time, arrive earlier and at such times you wonder if youíll see the sun shine the next day. I like the sun, I can not live without light of it. My body and mind are also autumn, slow, tired and sad. Sometimes I think I should have been a bird to migrate to warmer places at this time of year.

But you have to set foot on earth and live as the seasons come, as we must continue to raise a family, working, coming and going, I prefer not to think of autumn as sad but as a previous step to the next spring. And maybe thatís why I have designed a fall kit brighter than normal, the truth is that I had at first thought a lighter color palette, but even though I try, I got it almost all, bright and strong. And here it is, with more doodles drawn by me, and a collection of patterned papers that I adore.

It is a complete kit with 40 papers, 55 elements and 154 alphabets characters, with many of the European letters. I still have some, but in the following alphas, Iíll go until completing all the characters for your convenience. If you prefer, is a collection to save for that separately would be much more expensive.

You can find it HERE

From today and during the next seven days, the kit will have a 20% discount, and as a reward for your loyalty, add a coupon of 15% over the next 12 days.

Hope you like it and have so much fun. Thanks for stopping by.
Old 09-22-2011, 01:59 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: *eqrAveziur* Fall Comes Slowly 20% off + extra 15% coupon!

Oh my --m so very beautiful and I love the colors!