Go Back   theStudio > ARCHIVES > Archived Events > Archived Events 2011 > theStudio Birthday Bash 2011 > Hybrid Artist Competition

Hybrid Artist Competition Hosted by Angel Hartline. Starts Monday, September 5, 2011.

Old 09-24-2011, 06:52 PM
theStudio Hybrid CT

Default Re: Hybrid Artist | Week 3 Challenge | Gifts & Goodies

I made a "Post-it-Note" book with mini pen. (paper for cover is printed on both sides with co-ordinating "paper") I used 2 fabric flowers on the front and tied it with a ribbon. I then put it in an organdy bag and topped it with a bag topper. On the topper, printed on cardstock, I added seed beads and glitter to the boquet and attached the topper to the bag with tape and 2 heart brads. On the cupcake picks, I printed image on cardstock then used EK Success 1 1/4 inch paper shaper and punched out image. I added yellow glitter on the flame and white glitter over the cake. I sandwiched/glued toothpick between 2 squares. (I have never printed my own images for cupcake toppers but I have made them out of stickers back to back with toothpick in middle.) Embelishments, ribbon and glitter from my stash and I'm so happy to be able to use it!

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...d-goodies.html
Old 09-24-2011, 11:31 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Well I got mine done, it wasn't what I originally wanted to do but I ran out of time this week. Little one got her shots and was not a happy camper (to put it mildly) which killed the end of my week.

So instead I made a little gift bag for my daughter with her favorite coloring tool of choice, Crayola twisted colored pencils, and a notepad that she can walk around the house and color with. I used Nibbles and Skribbles A to Z paper pack and used the colored papers to correspond with her name Lia.

Next time hopefully I'll be able to do what I wanted to in my head. I had wanted to make a bingo game for my kids. I'll still do it, just not this week.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:32 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Beautiful projects ladies, I want to leave some love, but I can't do it tonight, I need to get to sleep it's almost 12:30am here and I think my little one is maybe finally ready to go down??? I hope!!!
Old 09-26-2011, 04:39 AM
theStudio Admin Team Member

We'll post the week 3 winner soon, but I just wanted to tell you ALL how AMAZING your projects turned out! I absolutely love all of the projects... there's a lot of variety but they're all so thoughtful and beautiful. Anyone would be lucky to receive such a lovely gift!

So proud of all of you! We have some FAB hybrid skillz here at theStudio!