Go Back   theStudio > Just for FUN! > General Chatter

General Chatter If you have something to say this would be the place to do it. Post anything you want here and if I get enough of a certain subject I will set up a forum for it, Thanks, Toiny

Old 09-28-2011, 03:50 PM
theStudio Picasso

Default Congratulations BooBoo!

Holy Cow wining Euro Millions! BooLand is Queen!
I WON THE EURO LOTTERY

I know, how amazing is that? I couldn’t believe it myself and I’m still pinching myself. I walked into my local ASDA (Walmart) on Friday and as I’m paying for a magazine I remembered my ticket stashed in my purse. I fished it out and asked Lucky (yes, that really is her name) to check it for me. Imagine both our surprises when it came up a WINNER…… I nearly fell over and Lucky, poor girl, went white.

After what seemed like an eternity (especially for the queue forming behind me) I pulled myself together and started thinking ‘how am I going to spend this?’ I mean, I don’t want to just squander it. I want to be sure I use it wisely, perhaps an investment of some kind? I thought I needed some qualified advice. I turned to the ever growing queue of people behind me, their faces beaming smiles at me, some nodding their approval, even the guy behind me clapping me on the back and congratulating me. It was all very surreal and rather wonderful.

Finally, I made up my mind. Everyone agreed it was the right thing to do. I reinvested my huge winnings in another Lottery Ticket and a lovely Chocolate bar and I even had a little change left over from my MASSIVE £2.80 WIN.
You go Girl!!
LMAO I was waiting for the punchline!

Proud creative team member scrapping for StarSongStudio, Blossom for BooLand Designs, & DidineDesign!

The more I create, the more creative I become!
My Blog: WWW
Old 09-28-2011, 04:16 PM
theStudio CT

Default Re: Congratulations BooBoo!

Heehee, this was too funny!!

Creative for
The Studio, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Studio Manu, Rucola Designs, Pinklotty Designs

Old 09-29-2011, 03:42 AM
theStudio Owner

ROFL! I totally snorted coffee out my nose. I hope you totally enjoyed those winnings!

my email
Old 10-01-2011, 08:33 AM
theStudio Artist

You are livin' large, gf!
The best part is/was those few seconds when you're told you've won. Your mind starts racing with the possibilities.