17th - October 2011 (Missing our leader so we're doing it on our own)
The cat's away so the mice will play (and chat and scrap)
1. start with 3 papers, your choice, layer them and make sure they stay square, but just a little of the lower papers showing.
2. pick 3 small photos...convert one to black and white
3. add 2 frames -- one simple - one ornate (you can frame picture or use in another way)
4. add a small cluster of elements including a date tag in the upper right hand corner.
#5>>>>Add a few lines of journalling or some word art to layout
6. add some glitz (glitter, splatter, jewels, whatever)
7. add a string or ribbon to your page and tuck under the photos, add a small cluster to one corner of your photo and duplicate in another area on your photos.
8. add 2 or 3 paper strips under the cluster
9 .add a fastener(s)
Finish up your layout with any additional items you may need, shadow, and upload to the Monday Night Chat.
Thanks to Sharon, Diane and myself for coming
Last edited by bcalberti; 10-17-2011 at 09:03 PM.