Go Back   theStudio > Welcome to theStudio! > Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself! New to theStudio? Or been here a while but you've been lurking? Stop here and introduce yourself! Tell us how you got started in digiscraping or what you love about digiscraping - just anything you'd like to say! We'd love to welcome you to our community! Make sure to start a new thread so you don't get lost in a thread that is already there!! ;>)

Old 12-06-2011, 11:54 AM
theStudio Scrapper

Smile Hi from Erie, PA

Greetings to everyone. My name is Carol, I retired in 2004 from a child support collection office after 26 years. I live alone with my two cats, Willie and Smokey, they are a lot of company for me. My daughter Kim and granddaughter Laura live nearby and visit often; my daughter Shelli and three grandchildren live in MD but visit a couple times a year.

I enjoy digital scrapbooking and journaling as well as hybrid journaling and digital photography. I don't know what I would do without my computer and tv, they take up a lot of my time. I used to sew and crochet but they have taken a back seat to my digital life.

The guest designer, Berna Datema, had mentioned this site on her blog so I decided I better see what was going on here. I fell in love with this site and hope to submit many pages and purchase many of the items by the wonderful designers. I am happy to be here.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:54 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Hi from Erie, PA

Hi Carol and welcome to the Studio!
Glad to have you here; grab a coffee and take a tour Hope to see your layouts, and feel free to join in the monthly challenges!
Old 12-07-2011, 02:27 AM
theStudio Owner

Hi Carol! I'm so excited to have you and get to know you and your family through your pages. My digital life has gotten the better of me too and I love sitting behind my computer and creating, I think you will fit in beautifully.

Big smooches,

Toiny

my email
Old 12-07-2011, 10:44 AM
theStudio QC CT

Hi and welcome to The Studio. I went to Erie once as a young child. My dad had relatives that lived there. Looking forward to getting to know you.
m

pse-3,4,5,6, 8 , 9, 10....CS5...and PSP x3
Old 12-07-2011, 07:52 PM
theStudio Designer

Hi Carol! Thank you for taking the time to take a peek around here! I agree with the others! I think you will find it a very warm and welcoming environment. If you would like to jump right in, I would love to see you in my Surprise Me! Challenge!

Old 12-07-2011, 08:02 PM
theStudio Designer

Welcome to the Studio, Carol! This is a lovely place to play, and learn. Can't wait to see your pages filling the gallery!
Old 12-07-2011, 09:35 PM
theStudio Scrapper

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I do believe I will try the Surprise Me Challenge! for December. How great, an excuse to do some more shopping.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:39 PM
theStudio Designer

Hello from Germany, Carol!! I'm sure you'll feel right at home here and can't wait to see your beautiful pages with your family (and maybe even the cats ;-)))
Old 12-08-2011, 04:22 PM
theStudio CT

Hi Carol, so happy you found us and I hope you will like it here!

Creative for
The Studio, Ambowife Designs, BooLand Designs, Lara's Digiworld, Sarah Barber Designs, Feli Designs, Berna Datema, Joelle Designs, Cryztal Rain, Crowabout StudioB, Marta van Eck, Aneczka Designs,Studio Manu, Misker Whiskers

I'm proud to be a
Old 12-17-2011, 09:39 AM
theStudio Designer

Welcome! Back in 2008, my husband and I spent the night in Erie on our Road Trip Honeymoon! We had dinner at the Olive Garden and every time we eat at Olive Garden, we always remember/talk about the two women sitting at the next table. They got salad with their meal and ordered it like this: No Olive Garden Dressing, ranch instead with "only a little lettuce." When their salad came, they asked for extra ranch and basically consumed an entire Olive Garden salad bowl of ranch dressing. I hope it wasn't you! But that's my Erie story! I hope you continue enjoying theStudio, it's the best site out there, in my opinion!

Thanks for looking! Find more Nibbles Skribbles:

Old 01-01-2012, 04:28 AM
gao6530

Hi Carol and welcome to the Studio!
Glad to have you here; grab a coffee and take a tour Hope to see your layouts, and feel free to join in the monthly challenges!