Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > February 2012

February 2012 Here you will find all our monthly challenges for February 2012. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2012, 01:08 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Feb 1-14 Featured Designer - Snickerdoodle Designs!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play!

~ SNICKERDOODLE DESIGNS ~

Karen, the talent behind Snickerdoodle Designs, is our next FEATURED DESIGNER! As you all know Karen was one of the Top 3 Winners of our Next Designer Contest last September. She wow'd us all with her fantastic use of textures, her eye for color and her undeniable talent for design! She's giving us all a gorgeous coordinating addon from her brandnew kit, The Artist in Me, set to be released on February 8th! And, one lucky scrapper is going to WIN this full kit just for participating!! Please, take advantage of her 35% off Storewide Sale (Feb 1-14), I guarantee you will fall in love with her designs!

Introducing: The Artist in Me by Snickerdoodle Designs
ON SALE: 35% off - release date of Feb 8th!

The Artist in Me Coordinating Products, all ON SALE for 35% off beginning Feb 8th!!

- Rules & Download -

• Download EXPIRED
  • Create a layout using ONLY this kit
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN the The Artist in Me by Snickerdoodle Designs!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 02-15-2012 at 09:33 AM.