Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > February 2012

February 2012 Here you will find all our monthly challenges for February 2012. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2012, 08:28 AM
theStudio Designer

Default February 2012 Hybrid Challenge

Hello, ladies! My name is Karen (SnickerdoodleDesigns), and I am going to be hosting Julie's Hybrid Challenge for the months of February, March, and April. I will try to make it as fun as she has!

For the month of February, I have an adorable card template for you designed by a friend of mine, Laura Boetto. You can pick it up HERE.

You can turn it any way you would like, use any kit that you like, staying within the theme of "love."

You will post your layout HERE in the Hybrid Gallery by the last day of the month. (Don't forget to credit the designer for whichever kit you use.) Then come back and post your layout here in this thread so we can see, with a quick glance, the amazing work you have done.

What do you earn by participating? Well, theStudio offers a 10% discount on ALL of your purchases for the following month. So, if you participate this month and get a layout posted (AND post a link here in this forum), you will receive 10% off of every purchase made next month! No coupons are required. The discount will automatically be applied to your purchase. How easy is that? And YES, this is on top of any sales prices too.

And I'll see if I can't rummage up another awesome template for you as a participation gift too!

I know Julie will be watching us play as she can, so let's make her proud!!!!