Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Progressive Scraps > Archived Progressive Scraps > Progressive Scrap, Feb 12-19

Progressive Scrap, Feb 12-19 Led by Min aka Deli Scraps . This Progressive Scrap uses our February Mega Kit: Elephants in Love

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2012, 03:47 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Feb PS - Day 7

I'm sorry for posting this late today - to make up for the delay you will have a day longer to complete your page

Here are some beautiful flowers to finish off your pages, they were created by Aimeeh aka Aimee Harrison Design Studios, Amber aka Amber Shaw Designs, Boo aka BooLand Designs and Stephanne aka Snips and Snails Designs:

Instructions:
Add at least one of each flower! And don't forget to leave some love in the gallery!!

Upload your layout to the Progressive Scrap Gallery, then come back here and post the link to your layout so I can include you in the poll!

You have until tMonday night, to complete your layout, upload it to the gallery and leave a link here in this thread. I will post the poll on Tuesday afternoon my time (about 10 am EST). The poll will stay open for two days - and I would love to see you all vote!!

I did post a sign-up thread for the QP exchange, with all the info and deadlines for that - since your page is already done it's really easy to participate, LOL.

Thank you for playing along and have a great weekend!