Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > April 2012 Challenges

April 2012 Challenges Here you will find all our monthly challenges for April 2012. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2012, 05:24 AM
theStudio Designer

Smile April 2012 Word Challenge

Hello everybody, Feli of Feli Designs here, I will be hosting the April Word Challenge for your pure entertainment and scrapping pleasure!

This month, everything is about celebrating! theStudio is proudly celebrating 3 years of Piggy Ownership , we are all celebrating spring, so I simply want you to create a happy, joyful layout using one of three words:

Celebrate
Smile
Happy

Here is a page that I created to inspire you - I used our gorgeous new April MEGA Smile that you can find HERE.

Post your pages in the April Challenges Gallery and then come back to this thread and link your pages to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love

Don't forget we are offering a 10% discount on ALL of your PU purchases for the following month! So, if you participate this month and get a layout posted, you will receive 10% off of every purchase made next month! No coupons required, the discount will automatically apply to your purchase(s)! And, this is on top of any/all sale prices in effect at the time of purchase!!

Bonus: At the end of the month I will pick my favorite layouts and 2 lucky winners will receive a $10 gift certificate to my store!

I hope you enjoy the challenge and I'm looking forward to your beautiful creations!

Last edited by MissParker; 04-01-2012 at 05:39 AM.