Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Creative Canvas > theStudio Challenges > Archived Monthly Challenges > April 2012 Challenges

April 2012 Challenges Here you will find all our monthly challenges for April 2012. Try one, try two, try them all!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2012, 09:59 AM
theStudio Designer

Default April 2012 Color Challenge

Hello Ladies!

Welcome to the Studio's Color Challenge for April!

Where is all the time going? Spring is well on it's way! I am so enjoying all the beautiful colors of Spring as flowers blossom and our trees get their coats of green back. Ahhhh... Sweet Spring!

This month Monika and I thought we might try something a little different. We will still offer you a color palette and we would like you to choose at least 3 of the colors from this color palette to work with.

Here is this month's Color Palette:

You may then either create a Mini Kit (as you have done in the past) or you may create a LO using any of your Studio Scrap Kits you have in your stash.

If you choose to create a LO, please be sure to credit the Designers whose Scrap Kits you use. You may use a single Scrap Kit or Mix and Match... the choice is yours!

Once you have completed your design, come back to this thread and leave us a link to your page so we can all take a look and leave some love.

After posting your design, you will receive a Posting Bonus from either Monika or myself. The links will be sent to you via PM. Our Posting Bonus will vary from month to month and we hope you will enjoy them!

Once the challenge is over you will continue to receive your participation reward. A 10% discount on ALL of your purchases for the following month!

So, if you participate this month and get a layout posted (AND post a link here in this forum), you will receive 10% off of every purchase made next month! No coupons required, the discount will automatically apply to your purchase(s)

It's important that you're registered in the forum using the same e-mail address.
It is also important that you post a link HERE in this forum in order to receive your Posting Bonus!

Please Post your LOs/Mini Kits to our Color Challenge Gallery

And here is a preview of your Posting Bonus for this month. I have created a lovely Quick Page for you using my new Sweet Spring Collection.

Thank you for joining us and have FuN!!