Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > Archived Events > 3-Year Anniversary Celebration > Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt Our ever-popular Scavenger Hunt is back! Join your hosts Kimberkatt and Karen, SnickerdoodleDesigns on a hunt through the site!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2012, 09:31 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS..................

Wow! You guys are just too good!! There were THREE of you that sent in your correct lists at 8:00 am, so I had to go down to the seconds here!! You guys like to keep me on my toes!!

So, without further ado, drumroll please............................................ ..............

GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF ONE FULL YEAR OF STUDIO MEGA KITS IS:

~ KERN53 ~

Karen won the Grand Prize for submitting a complete & correct list at 8:00:04 am!!! Congratulations Karen!! I'd also like to give a shout out to the other two members who were literally right behind her, mariasangel at 8:00:09 am and jimmyrose at 8:00:12 am!!! You guys were throwing elbows and pushing to the front to get that prize and I commend you for getting all 30 clues in less than 24 hours!!! You rock!!

Remember, you all still have until midnight Apr. 30 to get your lists to me to WIN that funtastic April Mega Kit: Smile! Big thanks to all those that have already sent in their lists, I hope you all had lots of fun searching through the store and playing with me!!