Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > Archived Events > 3-Year Anniversary Celebration > Digi-Detective > Digi Detective, Week 3

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2012, 10:16 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Digi Detective, Week 3, Day 1 & 2

Hi guys! Well, I'm just a mess with this challenge!! I don't know where my head was at when I wrote things on the calendar, but I goofed big time! I'm in charge of Week 3, and Min will continue with week 4! lol

Day 1 & 2 clue will be posted very soon!! Keep an eye out!! Thank you for being patient with my non-functioning brain this month!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Okay, here we go! Welcome to Week 3 of Digi Detective, you ready to put your sleuthing skills to the test again? This weeks kit is so much fun, you're going to love it!

Here are the rules:

Every week in April, a different kit from theStudio PU store will be our mystery kit. Your task is to guess which one!

To make things a little easier you will get some clues:

• For 5 days you will get a download link for a paper or element. They are all created by the same Studio designer and belong to the same kit that's available in theStudio's PU store, it will be visible in the preview.
  • Make sure to stop by every day - the download links will only be valid for 24 hrs.. You can still play along if you miss one or more downloads, just look at the previews of the clue(s) you missed.
  • If you think you know the answer, pm me, Kimberkatt, with your guess - DO NOT POST IT IN THE FORUM!!!!!!!

One guess per person per week, only, deadline for your guess is Friday, April 20th, 11:59 pm EST!

The solution will be announced on Saturday, April, 21st. (On Sunday, a new round with a different kit will start.)

PRIZES:
  • If you guess the right designer - you'll get a 1 $ off coupon to that designer's store
  • If you guess the right kit - you'll get that kit free!!

Any questions??? Feel free to ask right here in this thread

Because I'm a day behind (story of my life!) you get two clues today to get us caught up! Just click on the images to download

Week 3, Day 1 is:

Week 3, Day 2 is:

Good luck on your hunt!!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 04-16-2012 at 11:56 AM.