Go Back   theStudio > theStudio Events > Archived Events > 3-Year Anniversary Celebration > Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt Our ever-popular Scavenger Hunt is back! Join your hosts Kimberkatt and Karen, SnickerdoodleDesigns on a hunt through the site!

Old 04-14-2012, 12:29 PM
theStudio Monet

Default Re: Scavenger Hunt 2012

Ok help please! I am stuck on #11-A very old Feb 14th I have searched for Vintage, Valentine and nothing. Help please. Also the found image is still not showing up in the store. Thanks.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:12 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Oh Teresa, I'm sorry I missed this! Let me go check out the shop and see where the problem lies.... Thanks for letting me know the image wasn't working!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:15 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresaj View Post
I'm having trouble seeing the image to see if I'm correct on my guesses. I went back and checked the ones that I have already gotten and the image is not showing up on them also. Have the images been taken down? Also I counted the designers and its 31 so if you take the 2 away it's 29 where am i missing the 30th one? Thanks.
Very good question about the Designers - it seems one of them is not on our list anymore, so let me make sure that her store was supposed to be turned off first... I'll let you know as soon as I can! Thanks!!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:40 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Okay guys.... one of the products/designers is no longer in the store at the moment, she's gone on a hiatus of sorts and will be back soon, but that means one of our clues is not going to have an answer, so you all get a little freebie now!

#11 - A very old Feb 14th was Vintage Valentine by DarleneH Designs.

Thank you Teresa for pointing that out to me!! Also, I am seeing the images in the store, are you still having problems seeing them? Let me know so I can find out what is causing that, we did just go through a site redesign, so it may be a problem on the back end of things... Thanks!

I will make sure to update the first post with this info, too! Happy hunting!!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:48 PM
theStudio Monet

Thanks so much I had looked everywhere and couldn't find #11. Also the images still aren't showing up for me, all I am getting is a plain box with a pixel and when I click on show picture it still will not show up for me. Thanks for your help.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:06 PM
theStudio Scrapper

I am currently stuck on #1 even with the second clue. Please Help? This is my last one to find.
Thank you
Old 04-25-2012, 09:28 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to respond, but I see that you did get it! I'll be sending out your coupon soon, so keep an eye out! Great job on the hunt!!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:10 AM
theStudio Picasso

I'm still stuck on 30. I assume each designer is used only once? Are they all used? We have new ones so I know not to count them but..... I'm stuck on 30. HELP. I think i have all the others. There are multiple possibilities for some...
Old 04-26-2012, 10:40 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Hi Karen!

First, if there isn't a graphic showing under the product description, then that is not one of the answers. The graphic is listed only on the products/designers for the hunt. This is what it looks like:

Here is another hint for #30 - At Christmas time lots of people have the "________ _______" Singing carols, being happy, giving to others are all a part of this.

All designers were used except for: Designs by Brigit, LL Designs (because that is a collab category from two of our designers), Just So Scrappy & LouCee - so without those, there should be a total of 29 (DarleneH Designs store has been closed for right now while she's on hiatus, which was the answer to #11 - see the first post) Each designer was only used once, there are no repeats.

Hope this helps some! If not and you're still stuck, give me another shout!!